Saturday, September 30, 2017

Ezekiel 1 - The Vision of the Throne

Here's another awe inspiring chapter of the Bible - Ezekiel chapter 1 - the revelation of the higher-dimensional throne vehicle of the Most High God.

I have had a version of the thematic structure on The Open Scroll for a few years now, but after finding the grace to bring 1st Corinthians 15 up to a place where I am satisfied, I was inspired to give Ezekiel 1 another effort. It was fruitful, and I am satisfied that a faithful rendering has been produced! Spend some time with it. Then return to it and spend some more time with it, exploring the symmetry and wonder. How inspiring it is to see the Lord's handiwork in this description of His glorious conveyance.

1 I will give You thanks with all my heart;
I will sing praises to You before the gods.
2 I will bow down toward Your holy temple
And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.
~ Psalm 138:1-2

Thanks again to Vladislav Drozd, for his expert help in the process of upgrading the technologies I use to produce these interactive presentations!

Thematic Symmetry of Ezekiel 1 - Interactive

No comments:

Post a Comment