Saturday, February 07, 2015

FourFiveSeconds: Yet Another Sign in the Most Shazamed

The XO MOB sign presented via the previous top 2 most Shazamed song list (Shazam: Thinking out Loud + Uptown Funk = XO) has been split by a new entry rising to #2. It's another sign.

Inside the MOB sandwich is the song “FourFiveSeconds.” The featured writers and performers are Paul McCartney, Rihanna and Kanye West. They appear in the official music video and are slated to perform it for the first time on Sunday, at the 57th Annual Grammy Awards, February 8, 2015. 2-8-2015 = 2+8+2+1+5 = 18 = 6+6+6 ~ 666.

Check out the cover. It's the title, in Braille. It's a coded message for the blind. Or the specially sighted who can read the coded message. Also, it is an invitation to engage in sex magick as the Braille is placed over Rihanna's chest.

What's the deal with the MOB sandwich? “FourFiveSeconds” is a tribute to the coming beast. Code 47. The esoteric solution to the 47th Problem of Euclid involves the base 3.4.5 Pythagorean triple. Check the numbers. Three featured performers. From the chorus: “Three more days 'til Friday” and “Four Five Seconds from wildin'.” 3.4.5. The Code identifies Osiris, Isis and Horus as the 3, the 4 and the 5, repectively.

Isis? Rihanna - the name means, “Great Queen” (Part 44 - 2012 London Paralympics - Rihanna as “Our Lady of Fátima”) With Paul, here's 2 of the big stars from the 2012 London Olympics and Paralympics. In the music video of FourFiveSeconds she's exposing her famous tattoo of Isis (accross her solar plexus) with the open garment forming a big V. Vogue. Venus. Viator. V is a graphic diagram of her role of uniting Two into One.

Kanye West? He appeared with Katy Perry in E.T. (2011) His Yeezus album and tour of 2013 makes the connection between Horus and Yeezus as a counterfeit of Jesus the savior. Song #3 on the album: “I Am a God.” Yeezus, anagram “Ye Zeus.” See the falcon seal on the randomly inserted patch? June 18. 6/18. 18 = 6+6+6 ~ 666. The Logo of Air Yeezy 2. The prince of the power of the air. The 2nd coming of - Horus. The album's first song is titled, “On Sight.” According to Wikipedia, It contains interpolations of "Sermon (He'll Give Us What We Really Need)", written by Keith Carter, Sr., and performed by Holy Name of Mary Choral Family, re-sung by a different choir. Dots. Connecting.

Paul McCartney? A deified Rock and Roll man-god, a relic of the past. From The Beatles. The Scarab - dung beetles were worshiped in ancient Egypt. They rolled dung balls like the gods rolled the sun across the sky each day. Beatles, anagram “Le Beast.” The deal with Paul here has to do with identifying Him as Osiris, being raised by Isis into Horus. Websearch - Paul is Dead. In a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport commercial featuring a Falcon Rescue (Playlist: The Falcon Rescue - Outlander Sport), the Elvis impersonator played the King, raised from the dead. Here, it's Paul in the role because many see him as the Paul impersonator, substituted because Paul died.

So, here's the lyrics of the chorus of FourFiveSeconds.

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want


This is a count down - anticipating.

“Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin' ”
“And we got three more days 'til Friday”


What's coming?

wildin'

Wildin' = lawlessness
Wild like Wildebeest.
The Beast from the wilderness.

Rihanna sings in the first verse:

I say what's on my mind
I might do a little time


A Little Time? Hacking time making it a little instead of a lot. Reducing the sentence with an early release. The early release is what's on the mind of Isis and all her demonic cohorts.

Kanye sings:

If I go to jail tonight
Promise you'll pay my bail


The Great Queen posts bail, securing the early release of The Falcon god. The lawless one.

“I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'” * The goal: Horus, returning for the work week, during this Shemitah.

With three more days 'till Friday, it's identifying Tuesday. The 3rd day of the week. Resurrection day. And in this Shemitah that began in the fall of 2012, so it is!

That's the meat in the XO sandwich in the current Shazam sign.

Bob and Aaron's supplemental discussion of FourFiveSeconds

Four Five Seconds - Lyrics

I think I've had enough
I might get a little drunk
I say what's on my mind
I might do a little time
Cause all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want

Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz

I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want

And I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin', "How could I be so selfish?"
But you called 'bout a thousand times
Wondering where I've been
Now I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin' "How could I be so reckless?"
But I just can't apologize
I hope you can understand

If I go to jail tonight
Promise you'll pay my bail
See they want to buy my pride
But that just ain't up for sale
See all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want

FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
That's all I want

1 comment:

  1. Decoding Illuminati Symbolism: The Mark of the Beast- “X”

    http://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-mark-beast-x/

    ReplyDelete