Friday, February 28, 2014

Prophetic Dreams and Divine Modeling of the Black Awakening Counter-flood


By Aaron Hermann

During my walk with the Lord He has granted me a great deal of insight through several dreams of various kinds.

As I was preparing for this post the Lord brought to mind three specific dreams He gave me pertaining to a flood and/or giant wave. I have already shared two of these dreams in a post entitled My Dreams of the Coming Flood, which was posted on June 14, 2012.

However, since that point in time the Lord has granted a great deal more insight into what these dreams mean and He has prompted me to now share the third dream as well.

As I began putting this post together a couple of days ago I realized that all three of these dreams occurred in the month of May of each of the last three years. The fact that I had a dream about a major flood event in May 2011, 2012, and 2013 may initially seem like just a coincidence, but when they are taken within the context of the connection between what the Lord has been revealing to Bob and me pertaining to the flood of Noah and the counter-flood of the Black Awakening and the complex relationship of the timing of these two events it will prove to be far beyond coincidence!

Before proceeding you may find it worthwhile to familiarize yourself with these two posts that provide critical information about the metaphorical nature of the language of the flood of Noah and how that relates to the Black Awakening counter-flood, how the two events are bound together through time, and the time projection model that clearly illustrates that relationship.


I trust that you have taken the necessary time to familiarize yourself with the material, so without any further ado these are the dreams the Lord has given me pertaining to a flood.

First Flood Dream May, 2011:

I was in a cabin of sorts in the mountains by a river. I do not recall who I was with, but I believe it was my folks. At any rate, I walk out of the cabin and I see a MASSIVE flood coming through the valley with water that is far above the tops of the towering hills and mountain tops. I see the water coming down the valley towards us and I call out and begin to run up the mountain, but the water is coming down the mountain as well almost as if it is coming out of the sky and falling from the top down. It was at this point that I woke up.

Second Flood Dream May, 2012:

I vividly remember seeing the entire world from a viewpoint that was as if I were seeing the world from high above, as if in space. The entire world began to shake violently and began to break apart. It was at this point that my field of vision focused on the United States and as I witnessed the world wobbling to and fro the water started to pour over the land and the coastlines were changed. I saw the water engulf the entire east coast and the west coast, and all of the coastlines were drastically altered in a violent fashion.

Third Flood Dream May, 2013:

I was in some sort of portable army or armed forces like tent that was set up on a coastline of some sort and it was positioned so that it had a direct view of what seemed like a giant island with a mountain on it. Everyone was outside of the tent looking at the island when all of a sudden people started to run and then I could see a monstrous wave coming at us from the island, but I couldn't tell what caused the wave. The next thing I know the wave was nearly upon us and the water was an astounding blue and the wave was very high. I remember looking up and thinking that it must be nearly 20 or 30 feet high and then the next I thing I saw was that I and everyone with me and the tent was underwater being swept away by the massive wave and at this point I woke up.

While preparing this post for publication the Lord brought to mind a very significant sign that pertains to the Black Awakening. I documented the first two dreams by writing them down in my dream journal in which I log the dreams that are clearly from the Lord; However, after searching for where I logged the third dream I realized that I did not make a written copy of it. I sought the Lord and He showed me that I did in fact have the dream in May of 2013, which was a very intense season of many signs, severe trials, and divine modeling.

It was during this season that my beloved Mom, Faye, was beginning to experience complications from her diagnosis of cancer. She began to suffer in March of 2013 and was hospitalized a couple of times in March and April and then again on May 6th she was taken into the Emergency department where we discovered that there was a significant amount of fluid built up around her lungs. The area around her lungs was literally being flooded with water.

On Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 they determined that a biopsy of the fluid was necessary and this was completed on Thursday, May 9th, 2013. She was released from the hospital on Friday, May 10th, 2013 and then had a follow-up appointment with her pulmonary doctor on Monday, May 13, 2013 and we were supposed to receive the results at that point in time. However, the results were not in and we had to wait a couple of more days before we found out.

I did not write down the exact day, but I believe that the call came in on Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 that the fluid did in fact contain cancerous cells and the cancer had metastasized to her lungs. She was literally being flooded with water. In the interest of full disclosure the call may have come between Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 and Friday, May 17th, 2013 but I feel the Lord has really directed my attention to the date of Wednesday, May 15th, 2013.

Why am I telling you all of this?

Because I believe that these were signs pertaining to the coming counter-flood of the Black Awakening and serve as a model of the relationship between that event and the flood of Noah. Just as Noah received word to enter the ark one week in advance because the flood was coming my Mom received a similar warning about the fluid and literal flood in her lungs almost a week ahead of the time when the news came that her cancer had spread and was now flooding her body with fluid literally flooding her lungs.

Bob laid out his projection for the Black Awakening in Part 10 - To Number Our Days Aright - As it Was in the Days of Noah


, and I believe that the Lord was modeing to us the timing of the Black Awakening one year in advance.

Coming as a very relevant "seal on the deal" the Lord brought to mind yet another dream I had on Saturday, May 11th, 2013. I had forgotten about this dream until just before putting this post together, and as I was going through my documents and emails to verify the dates I discovered an email I had sent to Bob immediately upon waking that day.

The following is the email I sent to Bob on May 11, 2013 in which I describe the dream.

They are Coming for Us

Had a short dream last night that I wanted to share. You and me (Bob) and my Mom were linking arms in a huddle type formation in the entryway. It was night. I looked out the window of the front door and said, "They are coming for us...they are almost here."

We huddled up again and prayed together for strength and it seemed as if we were encouraging one another and saying goodbye....then I woke up.


I believe that the Black Awakening will begin at night and when the supersoldiers are activated and sent on their missions to create chaos and mayhem and assassinate their targets they will in fact be coming for people, quite possibly you and I. There will be great loss during this period and many of the Lord's people will not survive. Many saints will be sacrificed in this event, and if it is for you and I then rejoice dear saint for we shall have a martyr's reward!

To many this will all sound like hyperbole and fantastic coincidence, and most will be inclined to dismiss this as the ravings of a madman. I understand that is how it must be, but I can assure you that this is all very real and that the work the Lord has been carrying out for the last several years is of His choosing and of His way. The Lord models things to us, and to finally be receiving insight into the traumatic season of nearly a year ago is a tremendous blessing in many ways.

I pray that you take from this all that the Lord intends for you to have, dear saint. The normal routine of our daily lives in this familiar world is coming to an abrupt end, and all that will be left will be the Lord and the provision He has prepared for us. Draw near to Him and seek Him while there is still a brief bit of time remaining, you will not regret it!


By Aaron Hermann

Please feel free to contact me through my Gmail account. (theultimateplan@)

No comments:

Post a Comment