Sunday, December 30, 2012

Enemies in Our Household: Organizing Into Martial Array

By Aaron Hermann

It has been a rather remarkable season as the Lord continues to reveal many things that have long been concealed. One of the primary areas of revelation insight has been the ongoing realization that many of my greatest enemies can be found within my own family. Bob has shared his testimony about his wife and children, and it is time that I shared my testimony regarding my family.

My brother-in-law is a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason and Jester. There is strong evidence that his son, my nephew, is the victim of satanic ritual abuse. I have been on the receiving end of his psi-power attacks and it is only by the grace of The True God that I am still living to tell about it. The Lord revealed to me that my sister is greatly compromised and an enemy that wields psi-powers of her own. Earlier this summer she was involved in a rather intricate set-up to take me down, and continues that effort to this day.

My brother is a practicing Scottish Rite Freemason; my sister-in-law is a proud member of Eastern Star and former member of Rotary Club (her Rotary Club branch was shut down due to lack of sufficient membership). Some of my uncles and cousins are proud Masons and falsely parade themselves around as "good Christians".

In addition to many family members being actively involved in satanic occult organizations, there are other members of my family that are completely under the control of the Jezebel spirit. If you have read any of Bob's Jezebel vs. Sarah series, or watched the video series at the bottom of the linked page you will know that Jezebel is a murderess spirit and vehemently hates the believers and followers of Y'shua.

Recently I received an email from a dear brother who is going through his own intense battle with his primary enemy being a member of his household. This person shared that they never expected the persecution and battle to be coming from someone who was supposed to be a friend, ally, and family member. It was this email that served as the confirmation of the word I believe the Lord is leading me to share.

As the hour grows later and the battle raging all around us grows in intensity, we must realize that some of our most intense spiritual engagements will be with those within our own household and/or family.

And a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household ~ Matthew 10:36 (KJV)

32 “Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household.

37 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me..
~ Matthew 10:32-38 (NASB)

I have written before about the nature of this life being a "Love Test", and in this late hour The Sovereign God is going to find out who loves Him and how much. No idols will stand, and He is going to test His people by asking them to lay everything on the altar and follow Him wherever He goes and do all that He asks.

If you are still being controlled and manipulated through the soul-ties of fleshly love, now is the time to just let it go before it is too late.

As this age rapidly progresses towards its dramatic close, the Lord's people will be betrayed just as Jesus Christ Y'shua HaMashiach was betrayed by Judas. Judas was a member of Y'shua's inner circle, and while He obviously saw it coming, it serves as a prophetic example for what awaits those who strive to be accounted amongst the Bride.

The Lord's people will be betrayed, and it will be those closest to us who are responsible for the great persecution that will come upon us.

Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against [their] parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. ~ Mark 13:12 (KJV)

9 “But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them. 10 The gospel must first be preached to all the nations. 11 When they arrest you and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour; for it is not you who speak, but it is the Holy Spirit. 12 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death. 13 You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. ~ Mark 13:9-13 (NASB)

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. ~ Luke 12:53(KJV)

49 “I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! 51 Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. ~ Luke 12:49-53(NASB)

The battle rages on and will only continue to intensify in the days ahead. The Lord is calling His people into a martial array, as prophetically signaled in The Feeding of the Five Thousand and The Exodus Archetype.

In the midst of all of the spiritual warfare and engagements we must remember what the Word says about who and what we are truly fighting against, what we are to do, and how we are to operate as true followers of Y'shua:

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,
~ Ephesians 6:10-18 (NASB)

Things look bad because they are bad, and things will continue to get worse until our time us up and this age is over. However, rest assured that The Sovereign God and His Son Y'shua HaMashiach are in complete control and the plan has worked, is working, and will continue to work to perfection. I have read the book, and He and His people are victorious!

I would like to close this post with the following:

The best of them is like a briar,
The most upright like a thorn hedge.
The day when you post your watchmen,
Your punishment will come.
Then their confusion will occur.
5 Do not trust in a neighbor;
Do not have confidence in a friend.
From her who lies in your bosom
Guard your lips.
6 For son treats father contemptuously,
Daughter rises up against her mother,
Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
A man’s enemies are the men of his own household.
God Is the Source of Salvation and Light

7 But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord;
I will wait for the God of my salvation.
My God will hear me.
8 Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy.
Though I fall I will rise;
Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me.
9 I will bear the indignation of the Lord
Because I have sinned against Him,
Until He pleads my case and executes justice for me.
~ Micah 7:4-9

Rest assured dear brothers and sisters, He will indeed plead our case and execute justice for His people!


By Aaron Hermann

4 comments:

  1. Brother Bob, I was given these final verses from Micah as an end-time WORSHIP Psalm that has been very meaningful to me in these dark hours...

    Micah 7 Psalm

    Woe unto me, for I am as
    when they have gathered
    The summer fruits of grapegleanings
    of vintage harvested

    No cluster there to eat, desired
    my soul the frirstripe fruit
    The good man perished from the earth.
    no upright men there prooved

    They lie in wait, for blood they hunt
    with net in hand they seek
    each man his brothers life to take
    and overcome the weak

    That they with both hands evil make
    and that sincerly do
    The prince enquire,the judge for gain
    The elders bid them to!
    --------------------------------------------------
    The mischief of there hearts desire
    and so do their deed
    The best of them is as a brier
    a sharp and thorny weed

    Thy watchmans hour, thy reckoning
    your visitation day
    Now shall be their perplexity
    entangled in their way

    Trust ye not in a friend, nor put
    your confidence in guides
    And keep the doors of thy mouth shut
    from her thats at thy side

    For sons dishonor their fathers
    and daughters riseth up,
    against them that have born them thus
    and given them to sup
    -------------------------------------------------
    The enemies of every man
    are those within his home
    and wickeness of every kind
    within ones own abode

    Therefor will I look to Yahweh
    I will wait for my God,
    of my salvation, Yeshuah
    will answer me my call

    Rejoice not 'gainst me enemies;
    When I fall, I shall rise;
    When I in darkness there do sit,
    Yahweh will be my light.

    I'll bear the indignation
    of Jehovah because,
    I have sinned against Him, until
    He pleads for me my cause.
    ------------------------------------------------
    And execute judgement for me:
    He will bring me henceforth
    Unto the light of His brightness
    His righteousness behold

    She'll see, that is my enemy,
    then covered with her shame
    she which said unto me, Where is
    Jehovah, now, your God?

    My eyes shall see her then, and now
    shall she be trodden down
    As mire in the muddy streets
    and filth upon the ground

    And in that day, that thy walls are
    to be rebuilt upon
    For in that day shall thy decrees
    Apointment be therein
    --------------------------------------------------
    And in that day shall also come
    to thee an upright foe
    From your safe-place to gentle streams
    from sea to shining sea

    And purple mountains majesty
    and unto mountains high
    Yet nontheless, the land shall be
    desolate, by and by.

    Because of them that dwell therein
    The fruit of their doings
    Feed of thy people with thy staff
    the flock, thine heritage

    Those set apart to dwell in amidst
    the woods and fruitful vines
    and feed them in your pasture high
    there ever do them hide

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! The LORD is faithful who watches over His people and punishes those He loves to instruct them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were blessed, Shelby!

    ReplyDelete