Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Dragon invites us for a "Triple Hops Brewed" Spin

Last night I watched one of Mike Hoggard's latest productions, Watchman Video Broadcast 10-31-10. Mike introduced some fascinating insights and presented some more remarkable imagery signaling the devil's DNA Beast agenda. When I was lying in bed early this morning, the Lord was continuing to open some things so I got up early to log some notes. I wrote to Mike and shared a few insights about the numbers 69 and 9. He recently visited Rochester, NY, and I'm hoping he'll share what, if anything, of interest was found during his trip.


One of the items Mike presented was a stunning example of the embedding of three sixes in a beer ad design. Each of the hops buds has six elements. The form of the "Triple Hops Brewed" emblem is a doubled triskele, over which you can infer the doubled oposing deltas that should be so familiar by now.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 13:18


Notice how the swirl itself presents a subtle graphic 6, reinforcing the sixes perceived in the hops buds. Here's the ad that's being run on TV, in which you can hardly miss the dragon motif! The serpentine dragons on the front of the guy's shirt are pictured winding around his neck, entwined like helical strands of DNA. Watch for the swirling dynamic given to the already potent imagery. Miller Lite Dragon Clothes


If you had not yet caught on to this scheme, I hope this did it for you.

Here's a video clip Mike played during his video, an ad getting play in the UK. I am one of the 63336 - 63336's first TV advert



Now that you've seen the video, consider Jeremiah 33:3.


Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 33:3



I'm sorry, was that, Call me, or, text me? Oh, right. Hmmmmmm.



Ok, obviously, the zombie robot people were having some fun with us. They have the mark, the tattoo that signals how they have their third eye opened and are all seeing and all knowing, illuminated, transformed. "Text me any question." Right. Mike pointed out the last scene's Masonic Royal Arch imagery. I see in it what looks like a shadow eagle/phoenix in the background spanning the terrestrial and celestial and connecting the eye with the man's head.

Early in the video the man's tie has a very interesting weave that speaks to me of DNA, networked. The tie knot is a downward pointing delta that has a companion in the tattoo's eye.

The people who made the ad and who were responsible to come up with the number were not just having fun. I'll describe shortly the number as a potent form of 666, which suggests that those behind it are probably not just innocent folks with clever marketing agents who decided to ignorantly borrow from the occult imagery being made popular by the likes of Lady Gaga.

While watching Mike Hoggard's video, I noticed 9 and 69 numerical features. Here's what I had written to him.

The 69 is 23*3. The signal is the 46 chromosome earthly double strand DNA PLUS the 23 chromosome heavenly strand. Three strands, 3x23 chromosomes. I'm no geneticist and can't say the total will actually be 69 in the "upgrade" version but this is how it's being signaled. It's the double digit signal number for the triple helix Beast and his mark. This is also why the 2012 London Olympics logo looks like Bart and Lisa Simpson engaged in oral sex, because it implies the 69. The 69 is, of course, a widely recognized sex number by reason of the graphical relationship of the 6 and 9. Now consider the keystone that joins the Masonic Royal Arch. Is that the astrological symbol for Cancer, or is it really an obfuscated 69 that joins the terrestrial with the celestial?

The Masonic "three times three" ritual signals nine. The number 9 is the human gestation number (like 270 days, and 2+7+0=9). Nine is the single digit signal number for the triple helix transformation. This is what the 333 (3+3+3=9) signifies, like on the Australian "333 DNA" license plate and in the "63336" marking in the video clip, both of which you showed during the Watchman Video Broadcast of 10/31. The 63336 is an obfuscated but quite possibly just as powerful a signal as the 666. The numbers 6 and 9 are considered as nearly equivalent. The 6 transforms into 9. Six, the number of man, transforms into nine, the number of the transformed man. If you make the substitution of the implied 9 in the 333, the 63336 becomes 696. Substituting the untransformed 6 for the transformed 9 back into the equation derives the base number 666.

Beyond what I wrote to Mike, here's some further observations, some of which have found their way into previous posts.


Mike presented this interesting photo during the 10/31 broadcast, which I have thanks to Phil (Thanks Phil!) in Australia, who not only snapped the pic but tried to find the vehicle's owner to ask what the plate means. "333-DNA" That's the 3+3+3 or "9 DNA." We get it. Maybe they work in transgenics, or, maybe advertising, the entertainment media, or, perhaps they're involved in Freemasonry - or politics - or religion!


Here's an interesting picture. Car number 03. With another 33 added to it. You may wonder why this might be important, since there's about a bazillion cars with every kind of number to be found. Well, it's important because this is me, and that's the only time I rented a race car. I didn't choose the car 3 or the number 33, but one came with the car and the other was assigned to me for the event. I noted the numbering with great interest at the time, but didn't really know what to make of it. I do now.

The car I rented for the day became a 333, which is a 9. Vehicles often symbolize a ministry. The car was for sale. I must say there was some temptation, but I didn't buy it. The owner, Entropy Racing, was asking exactly 9k for it, if I remember correctly, and I think I do.


en·tro·py
1. Symbol S For a closed thermodynamic system, a quantitative measure of the amount of thermal energy not available to do work.
2. A measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system.
3. A measure of the loss of information in a transmitted message.
4. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.
5. Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society

Again, I didn't buy the 333 that was offered for 9k. Hey, congratulate me on making a good call! :) I really didn't get the meaning then, but I get it now. Thanks Lord!

As for the car's colors, red and yellow; red means earthly man and yellow means destiny. OK. That sure fits.


Even the car's classification is speaking to me now. The SSM is the sanctioning body's designation for the class the car usually competed in. I had a logo in my symbols folder that came up when I filtered the folder on the "SSM" string. Wouldn't you know, it just happens to be perfectly suitable; a triple helix symbol not unlike the NCR logo that I present so frequently in this blog!

By the way, the photo was shot in Watkins Glen, NY, and I've had it in mind for an upcoming post in the Rochester series, Lord willing!

Moving on... but less quickly. :)

The number 69 can also be seen as "where 6 meets 9." Graphically, a 9 is an upside down 6, of course. Nine is the binary complement of six. (9=1001 and 6=0110)

You can see how the Great Mathematician has made 9 to be something of a transformation number from it's Wikipedia page.

Truth about the number 9 seems to be embedded in our culture. Cloud 9 is an idiom meaning "a state of happiness, elation or bliss." What does a cloud represent? How many movie studio logo animations have you seen lately that don't feature clouds?

12) These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13) Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Jude 12-13

Cloud Nine? Bliss? I DON'T THINK SO! I prefer waiting for one like what received the Lord in Acts 1!

There's an expression you may have heard, "sixes and nines." There's no widely accepted interpretation of what it means, but on the page What does the term "all sixes and nines" mean? (Yahoo Answers) the
user with the alias "FILE" writes: "STREET SLANG- 666= THE SIGN OF THE DEVIL, EVIL." The user gives the source as: "I KNOW THINGS." Personally, I think "FILE" does know things.

Before I got out of bed this morning I was thinking about how the phrase "triple hops brewed" just seemed kind of peculiar. Knowing how those who follow the mystery traditions love to cloak their secrets, sometimes I check titles and such for interesting anagrams. I found some that were interesting, but with so many letters to work with I don't really assign much value to it. I thought I'd share it with you anyhow. :)

Some anagrams for "triplehopsbrewed"

whirl ports be deep
bewilder prophets
worshipped treble
worshipper belted
I bet He preps world
He bets I prep world
He prep words I belt
I prep word He blest
I prep bros He dwelt

Sisters, too! Shalom Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:33 AM

    I always thought the 2012 Olympic Logo looked like Queen Elizabeth crowing Prince William (aka King Arthur) as King of England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:04 PM

    Two license plates viewed Tuesday evening within minutes of one another, perhaps not uncoincidentally as I drove towards, then away from the hotel in which Barney Frank was holding his victory celebration:

    1) 9998 YA -- Translation: judgment, judgment, judgment (999) overflowing (8) from YA[HWEH]). That car was (I'm pretty certain) from New Hampshire ("Live Free or Die" is their slogan) and moving quite fast past traffic going at or near the highway speed limit.

    2) 345 JD8 -- Translation: multiple of 23, the DNA number, plus JD (judis doctor, i.e., legal degree) overflowing (8). That car was from Massachusetts, the slogan of which (on the plate) reads: "The Spirit of America".

    Upon arriving home, I asked the Lord to help me understand what these things meant and what was in store. I flipped open my Bible "at random". At the top of the left-hand page noted Psalm 7:6 --

    "Arise, O LORD, in your anger; lift yourself up against the fury of my enemies; awake for me; you have appointed a judgment."

    Gulp. There's still time to repent, folks. Not a lot, but enough.

    ReplyDelete